15 January 2016

Free Crochet Pattern Sneak Peek

As promised, here's a sneak peek of the new crochet design I'm working on for you. You've already seen the lovely Scheepjes Catona balls I selected but nothing yet of the design. Well, here it is!.....or at least a little sneak peek......can you tell what it is?

The last few days I have been making dozens of circles and not only in the colours shown here. I got many more of those cute 25-gram balls so when I reveal the finished design next week, there will be lots of colours to feast your eyes on.

But this is it for now. And I couldn't have shown you more, even if I wanted to because my trusted old camera broke down in the middle of photographing this sneak peek. After almost 10 years of faithful service, it is indeed time for a new one so hopefully I'll have extra nice pictures for you of the reveal!
free crochet pattern peacock feather necklace jewelry thecuriocraftsroom the curio crafts room

Dozens of Peacock Eye circles. If you're familiar with my designs, you'll recognize my signature peacock eye stitches in the centre.


free crochet pattern peacock feather necklace jewelry thecuriocraftsroom the curio crafts room

Can you tell what it is?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© TheCurioCraftsRoom. Design by FCD.